BOARD OF RECTORATE
The University Board of Rectorate is a body representing various educational units and areas within the university, presided by the rector and comprised of three dean-professors elected by the Senate for the period of four years. The meetings of the Board of Rectorate are held when considered necessary by the rector. The Vice Rectors can participate in the meetings of the Board with no right to vote.
The University Board of Rectorate assists the rector in the administrative duties and is in charge of the following tasks:
▪ Assisting the rector in the implementation of decisions made by higher educational bodies and the Senate in line with specified plans and programs.
▪ Ensuring the implementation of activity plans and programs; analyzing and developing investment schemes and the draft budget, taking into consideration the suggestions by various affiliated units of the University and submitting a proposal thereof to the Office of the Rector.
▪ Adhering to decisions concerning the Administration of the University as suggested by the Rector.
▪ Reviewing challenges to decisions made by boards of departments, institutes and academies and making final decisions on such matters of dispute.
▪ Carrying out all the other tasks bestowed upon the Administration by law.